MingleWise is a flagship app of AppSynergies Ltd who control all of its Intellectual Property Rights. These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and AppSynergies Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by AppSynergies Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to AppSynergies Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services. You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website and mobile application. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
- Acceptance of Agreement
- Changes To Agreement
- Electronic Records
- Use of Service
- Paid Service
- User Content
- Prohibited Use
- Limitation of Liability
1. Acceptance of Agreement
2. Changes to Agreement
THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY POLICY OR GUIDELINE OF THE SERVICE MAY BE MODIFIED BY MINGLEWISE IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION AT ANY TIME. MingleWise shall provide notice of any such modification by posting the revised Agreement to the Sites.you or any third party for any modification, revision, suspension or discontinuance of any part of the Service.
3. Electronic Records
Because the Service is provided electronically, you must consent to MingleWise providing important information electronically if you wish to use the Service. You consent to being provided with this Agreement, notices, disclosures, information, policies and other materials in electronic form (collectively, “Electronic Records”), rather than in paper form. Your consent to receive Electronic Records applies to all notices, disclosures, documents, records or other materials of any kind that MingleWise may be required to provide to you.
Age Restrictions. No part of the Service is directed to persons under the age of 18. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, YOU MUST NOT USE OR ACCESS THE SERVICE AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER. By using the Service, you represent and warrant you are at least 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age, then you are not permitted to use the Service.
5. Use of Service
You agree that you will only use the Service, including the posting of any content through the Service, in a manner consistent with this Agreement and any and all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
6. Paid Service
The Paid Service may also be purchased through your accounts with certain third parties, such as your Apple iTunes account, your Google Play account or your Amazon account (a “Third Party Account”). If you purchase any Paid Service through a Third Party Account, billing for these Paid Service will appear through your Third Party Account. You should review the Third Party Account’s terms and conditions, which we do not control.
7. User Content
Accuracy of Information. You will not post any inaccurate, misleading, incomplete or false information or User Content to MingleWise or to any other user. You may be required to supply certain information and post a photo of yourself to use the Service.
8. Prohibited Use
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes: (a) in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website; (b) in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order; (c) making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights. You can also unsubscribe from the mailing list at anytime. The link to unsubscribe is included at the bottom of all email correspondence.
Link to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of AppSynergies Ltd or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
9. Limitation of Liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, AppSynergies Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following: (a) Any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities; (b) Loss or corruption of any data, database or software; (c) Any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- AppSynergies Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 12084991 whose registered address is AppSynergies Ltd, 186 Malvern Avenue, Harrow, London, England, HA2 9HD and it operates the website. You can contact AppSynergies Ltd by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.